Water supply in the country from the well - general recommendations for the device
When the summer cottage was used exclusively for gardening, it was possible to put up with the fact that water either had to be taken from a source, or it was supplied centrally on the days determined by the board of the horticultural partnership. Today, cottages are being built on the plots, the owners of which spend not only summer but also winter outside the city. In such circumstances, the water supply in the country from a well or well becomes an urgent need. Water must be supplied to the house around the clock and be clean: the health of all family members depends on this.
Well as a source of autonomous water supply
The well itself is the main advantage when choosing a source of water supply. If the site already has this structure, it must certainly be used. If a source has yet to be done, then an important factor is the depth of water in a particular area.
You can learn more about how to find water for a well from the material: voda / kak-najti-vodu-dlya-kolodca.html
The well is a wonderful source of water: with it, there will always be water on the site if there is a bucket, and for the well to work, the availability of electricity is an indispensable condition
If the depth of drinking water allows you to build a well, its advantages become apparent:
- If you have a well, do not worry that there will be no water in the area when there is a power outage. If there is water in it, then it is not difficult to remove it from there manually.
- Well water, as a rule, contains less undesirable impurities of iron, which are often present in the well. And the point here is not in the casing, which can be made of plastic, but as water reservoirs. Of course, it is better to subject both water to filters, so that impurities do not harm health.
- Aquifers can become silty or sandy. If such a nuisance happens to a well, the owner will be able to clean it on his own: this only requires a bucket and a shovel. As for the well, you will first have to find out the reason why the water stopped flowing, then you will need to look for specialists who can eliminate this reason.
- When operating a well, it is more convenient to use a submersible pump. Here he will not get stuck. To repair it or change the electromagnetic valve, having a country water supply from the well, is much simpler than similar work at a source in the form of a well. The solenoid valve is disconnected, after which the pump can be raised to the surface using a cable. For the same work with the downhole version, it is necessary to dismantle the sealed head, which not everyone can do.
- The pipe in the well has a small volume, for this reason, water, during the conservation process, goes into the well and into the sewer network. When using a well, water flows only into it. And to build, and to preserve the water supply, going from the well to the house, is easier.
In a number of regions, a special permit will have to be obtained for drilling a well, and all kinds of coordination procedures will significantly complicate the process of performing work.
Depending on the area in which the well is located, its aquifers can become silty or sandy, then it can be easily cleaned
The well fits perfectly into any landscape and becomes a decorative element, but at the same time retains its unchanged functionality
An indirect but undoubted advantage of any well is its appearance. If you wish, you can beat its presence, making it a noticeable and attractive element that can become a highlight of the design of the landscape plot. Read about it: voda / oformlenie-kolodca-na-dache.html
Organization of country water supply
Thinking about how to make a water supply system from a well, summer craftsmen wait for dry warm days when it will be possible to begin practical implementation of their own ideas.
Development of a water supply scheme
In order not to be in a situation where the result does not correspond to what was planned, it is necessary to translate all your own ideas into a detailed diagram of the water supply from the well. In this scheme, all constituent elements should be taken into account initially: pump, pipes, accumulator, relays, filters, boiler, collectors and water consumption points.
Also useful will be material on the types of filters for water purification: voda / filtr-ochistki-vody-dlya-dachi.html
All elements of the future structure should be marked, and the paths for laying pipes around the house marked. It is good if the scheme is carried out in compliance with a certain scale. Then it will immediately become clear how much and what material and components must be purchased.
The collector scheme for connecting the water supply allows you to maintain the optimal pressure in the pipes, regardless of how many water points will be operated simultaneously
Pipes in the house can be laid in two ways, so that the consumption points are connected:
- Sequentially. This option will suit the owners of a small house in which 1-2 people constantly live. Water flows throughout the house through the main pipeline. Opposite the consumption points, a tee with a tap is mounted. If several consumers want to use water at the same time, because of the low pressure in the network, this will be problematic.
- Collector way. A separate pipe is diverted from the collector to each consumption point. Each point will receive almost equal water pressure. Losses that will add up due to the distance from the pumping station are inevitable, but they are not so significant.
The second option will cost more due to the larger number of pipes required for its implementation, but the result is worth both effort and cost. We select the collector circuit, which will be discussed later.
Installation of country water supply
For a water supply device from a well, a submersible pump is most often chosen. The choice in favor of this type of pump is made due to the fact that its operation proceeds without noise. The pump is placed under water, which is a natural sound absorber, and the sound of the equipment does not penetrate the surface.Recent entries In April, I process roses so that no pests encroach on my beauties
5 Japanese plants that take root well in Central Russia
How do I protect seedlings from my curious cats
The submersible pump should be in the well at a distance of about 0.8 m from its bottom, it works absolutely silently, because it is located under water
When using a submersible pump, the conservation procedure is also easier if necessary. Water from the system completely flows out after a special drain solenoid valve opens. If a surface pump is used in the water supply system, it is necessary to drain the water from the pump body itself. At a subsequent start-up, the surface pump must again be filled with water.
In choosing the most suitable pump, an overview of the types of pump structures will help: tech / nasos-dlya-vody-dlya-doma.html
The submersible pump is located at least 0.8 meters from the bottom of the structure. The drain valve of the system must be at a height of more than 3 meters, counting from the surface of the earth. So that through this valve the water from the system could be completely drained, the underground part of the pipeline is also laid with an inclination to the source.
To lay pipes, dig trenches. The depth of the trenches depends entirely on how it is supposed to operate the country water supply. If water is needed only in the warm period from late spring to early autumn, then 1 meter deep trenches will suffice.
If the operation of the water supply system is not stopped in the winter period, then it should be laid at a depth that would be below the level of freezing of the soil. For the middle strip, the depth of the trench at the entrance to the water source should be approximately 2 meters from the surface of the earth.
When building a new house, pipes are easier to lay under the foundation. If this is not possible and there is no access to the sub-floor, the surface laying method can also be used. In both cases, it is possible to make the operation of the water supply system possible during periods of significant cold weather. In that section of the pipe, which is located in the cold zone, a heating cable is placed. In this part of the pipeline a positive water temperature will be maintained, which will not allow the system to freeze.
When installing a summer cottage water supply system in the house, it is necessary to create a bias towards the supply pipe, because during the conservation process it will also be a drain. The structure of the water supply system located in the house includes a hydraulic accumulator, which plays a stabilizing role in the operation of the system. Thanks to it, the differences that are formed when the pump starts and stops are compensated.
Legend of the circuit: 1-cable heating; 2, 9, 10, 18, 19, 21, 22, 25, 26 - shut-off valve; 3, 11, 23, 24 - discharge; 4-sump; 5-pressure switch; 6-accumulator; 7-dry run relay; 8 - carbon filters; 12-heater; 15-degreasing filter; 13, 14, 16, 17, 20, 27 - points of consumption; 28-valve
The system should maintain a constant pressure within 2.5-4 atm. The pressure switch, which must be included in the water supply system, is responsible for its maintenance. The function of a kind of fuse is performed by another relay - dry running. It is used in case there is not too much water in the well. When the water level drops to the point when it is impossible to continue normal operation of the system, this relay switches off the pump, preventing an emergency.
After the accumulator, you can provide a tee equipped with a locking mechanism that will divide the water according to the type of further use for technical and drinking. The latter must be cleaned in the filter system.
Also, material on the features of the water supply system of a country house from a well will be useful: voda / vodosnabzheniya-zagorodnogo-doma-iz-kolodca.html
Another tee will split the flow into cold and hot water. The cold water pipe is connected to a manifold with shut-off valves on the consumption lines. A pipe for hot water supplies water to the heater, after which it will be distributed through the collector around the house.
Plumbing in a private house is an affordable luxury that many can afford if they show ingenuity, patience, hard work and hard work
The water supply in the house greatly facilitates the life of summer residents in the warm period, and in the colder months its presence turns into an urgent need.