Choosing nozzles for fountains: an overview of the most interesting and popular options
The suburban area looks much more attractive if it is decorated with a fountain - small, with sparkling trickles, or large - in the form of a sparkling bowl. The secret of water flowing in the air lies in special equipment. Various nozzles for fountains turn a boring pond into a picturesque, luxurious pond. Today we offer you to figure out how to choose the right nozzle and show what nozzles are in general.
Why is it necessary to install a nozzle?
In order for the water jets to take the necessary shape and move in the right direction, they use special devices, simple in their execution, that have the name - nozzles for fountains. Their main function is to spray, disperse, and order water droplets and jets. As a result, a voluminous composition forms, as it were, hanging in the air, which we often call the fountain.
The shape and size of the aqueous composition depends on the structure of the nozzles. Suppose powerful devices can create huge bubbling columns, translucent water domes of large diameter, ornate patterns. A special type of nozzles - rotational - make the water pattern dynamic, moving. Inclined devices form a specific angle of supply of jets, adjusting them, it is easy to change the overall composition.
Illuminated multi-tier fountains look impressive in the dark
Invisible pumps of different capacities raise water upward, and the more powerful the pump, the higher the column of water. Using a set of different nozzles, adjusting the power of the water supply, you can create a unique, multi-tiered composition of wide water flows, small splashes, intersecting foaming jets. Of course, the fountain bowl in this case should be voluminous.
Which fabrication material to prefer?
Fountain tips are made of various materials, respectively, differ in price and degree of wear resistance. Three types of material for nozzles are most in demand:
- Aluminum bronze. The most expensive and high-quality devices. Excellent durability, anti-corrosion properties are complemented by an aesthetically attractive appearance. Bright yellow, in gold, the color blends wonderfully with sparkling splashes and helps create truly royal compositions.
- Steel or brass. Long-lasting, durable, economical products, do not require special care. They are used to equip most city fountains.
- Plastic. A huge plus of plastic devices is their low price. But there are two big disadvantages - a short service life and the inability to withstand the powerful pressure of water. Plastic is great for small decorative summer cottages.
When choosing one or another device, in addition to the aesthetic component, one should take into account the correspondence of the sprayer to the volume of the reservoir and the estimated power of the jets. It is necessary to measure the distance from the installation site of the device to the edge of the reservoir - the height of the jets should not exceed this value. Ideally, wind power is also taken into account.Recent entries In April, I process roses so that no pests encroach on my beauties
5 Japanese plants that take root well in Central Russia
How do I protect seedlings from my curious cats
Even a small fountain in the garden enlivens the landscape, though here it seems to prevent the fish from living quietly :)
Do not forget about such a characteristic as the wind resistance of the tip. The higher it is, the clearer and more stable the water drawing will be. Cheap plastic nozzles hold the stream well only in calm weather, during the wind the fountain will not look very neat. Foam devices are distinguished by their stability - no wind will “tear apart” the designed picture.
Recall the practical side of the issue. Having successfully chosen sprayers for a summer cottage, you can not only decorate a piece of the landscape, but also create a comfortable moist environment for growing near plants.
What nozzles are in shape?
Tips for regulating water are distinguished by their appearance, functions, hole diameter and have interesting “talking” names: “bell”, “sphere”, “tulip”. We list several main types of tips for the fountain:
- Hemisphere and Sphere. They look like a small ball with many built-in spike tubes. The fountain with the nozzle "Sphere" during operation is very similar to a white dandelion.
- "Fish tail". Water jets of a given length burst from rare nozzles at an angle of 40 degrees, resembling a straightened tail of a fish.
- "Bell". A small pipe 0.5 m long - 15 m ending in two discs. The space between the discs is used to adjust the thickness of the water curtain. One large luxurious “Bell” in the middle of the platform looks wonderful, and a group of little ones is somewhere in a quiet pond.
- Tiffany These nozzles combined the two previous types. The top of a spherical shape is decorated with separately exploding jets.
- Single sprayer. The jets reach a great height at an angle of 20 degrees.
- Jet sprayer. A column of water rises, and then falls apart in the form of separate streams.
- "Ring". Small nozzles are evenly located on the pressure pipe, made in the form of a ring.
- "Tulip". The jets directed upwards resemble a funnel. A bunk tip of the same type is called a Bouquet.
- Longline spray. Tiers are distinguished by different pressure of the supplied water.
- "Pinwheel." At the same time, jets flying up and rotating along the axis resemble a spiral.
Using the nozzles for the fountain, carefully considering the composition, you can create your own unique water drawing, which will become the hallmark of a summer cottage or a country estate.
The translucent fountain "Bell" harmoniously looks in any reservoir
A pair of single-jet nozzles decorated with dolphin figures is an ideal option for a summer cottage
There are a great many nozzles, we have blessed you only the main most popular types
Even the splendor of Dubai's fountains is created using various nozzles.